The International Affairs Department is OSMU structural subdivision ensuring the University’s activity in the sphere of international cooperation.
The international activity of the University is aimed at the integration into the world academic, research and innovative space, enhancing international status, as well as creating international brand name of a modern university conducting the training of highly qualified specialists.
Main functions of the International Affairs Department:
- promotion of international academic, research and cultural cooperation;
- implementation of joint projects in the sphere of education and research;
- organizing international workshops, schools, symposia, and conferences;
- promotion of visiting professorships, researchers and students from other countries;
- increasing the international academic mobility;
- conducting the foreign language training of students, teaching staff and employees of the University as potential participants of international projects and international academic exchange programmes;
- ensuring the support of the English version of the University’s official website;
- developing the University’s good reputation in the sphere of educational services.