On April 26, the Exhibition of Innovative Projects of OSMU, timed to the International Intellectual Property Day, took place at the OSMU Main Building.
The following projects were presented:
- «Regionally-oriented and Evidence-based Program for Primary Prevention in Pediatric Dentistry with the Use of Competitive Caries Prophylactic and Therapeutic Gels»
Author: Eugeniy V. EKIMOV, MD, PhD, Prof. Assoc. of the Department of Pediatric Dentistry
- «Development of Adapted Quick-Liquid Technology for Liquid Cytology based on Agar Gel»
Author: Svetlana V. VEREMEEVA, 6th-year student of the General Medicine Faculty
- «Platform Development for Improving the Quality of Biopsy Diagnostics in Gynecology»
Author: Vladimir N. LIPPERT, 1st-year residency student of the Pediatrics (Advanced Level) Department.
- «Software Development for Self-Diagnosis of Cognitive Fatigue Level»
Author: Egor A. KHOROSHKIN, 6th-year student of the General Medicine Faculty
- «Method for Detecting Neutrophil Extracellular Traps in a Supratially Stained Blood Specimen»
Authors: Dmitriy G. NOVIKOV, MD, PhD, Head of the Research Laboratory, Alexander N. ZOLOTOV, MD, PhD, Prof. Assoc. of the Department of Pathophysiology, Clinical Pathophysiology.
- «Development and Implementation of Modified Carbon-based Sorbents into Clinical Practice»
Author: Oksana V. LAZAREVA, MD, PhD, Prof. Assoc. of the Department of Obstetrics
and Gynecology №2
Authors and presenters of projects, and staff of the Department for Innovative Projects, Research & Development, answered all questions about the purpose of the presented projects, their practical relevance, the prospects for implementation in the national health care system.
OSMU Press Center