The Academic Affairs Department is integral to OSMU management system and the main structural subdivision that conducts planning, organization and control of implementing principal educational programmes of higher education.
Main tasks of the Academic Affairs Department:
- Planning, organization, control of methodological activity of the University in implementing principal educational programmes in compliance with the state license for the right to perform educational activity in the field of higher education;
- Systemic development of methodological activity in improving the training quality of specialists;
- Organizing the cooperation of the University’s centers and units in order to improve the training quality of specialists, modernization of the educational process in compliance with modern requirements, policy implementation in the field of the University’s quality.
Main functions of the Academic Affairs Department:
- Planning of the educational process;
- Organization and management of the educational process;
- Quality control of specialists’ training.
Address: ul. Lenina, 12, Omsk 644099, Russia (OSMU main building, office 209)
Tel/Fax: + 7 (3812) 95-70-09
Monday - Thursday: from 9 a.m. till 1 p.m. and from 2 p.m. till 5.45 p.m.
Friday: from 9 a.m. till 1 p.m. and from 2 p.m. till 4.45 p.m.
Svetlana A. BARASHKOVA
Head of the Academic Affairs Department,
PhD in Medicine, Associate Professor of the Histology, Cytology and Embryology Department
Address: ul. Lenina, 12, Omsk 644099, Russia (office 210)
Tel: +7 (3812) 24-12-32