D
A
G
C
E
B
Home > Studies > Faculties > Dentistry > Departments > Orthopedic Dentistry

Brief History

The Department of Orthopedic Dentistry was established in 1959 headed by Prof. Assoc. K. F. LEPEKHIN, MD, PhD, and Lieutenant Colonel of Medical Service Corps.
 
In 1967-1972, the Department was led by Prof. Assoc. N. D. DANKOV, MD, PhD, who set up a photo-laboratory and initiated the experiments studying the changes in the temporomandibular joint in orthodontic interventions.
 
Since 2010, Andrey A. STAFEEV, MD, PhD, has been a Head of the Department. He has been implementing the state-of-the-art dental technologies into education process.