Normal and pathological metabolism of monogastric mammals and ruminant mammals.
Students’ Scientific Society
Supervisor: Prof. Asst. Olga A. MAKAROVA, PhD in Biology
1. Chromatography of food acids in juices.
2. Chromatography of food carboxylic acids in juice-containing beverages.
3. Oxidimetric determination of the reducing agent in various mediums.
4. pH-measuring of mediums in the presence of pharmaceuticals.
5. Studying the composition of fresh tea and tea-containing iced beverages.6. Milk quality tests of various manufacturers.